If you are within the City Of Thunder Bay and you are looking for support and resources on business development please visit the Community Partners page and follow the links.
Business Development support during COVID:
- Entrepreneur Centre’s Covid-19 Resources
- Canadian Digital Media Network Covid-19 Resources
- BDC Covid-19 Resources
NADF is currently administering three (3) COVID-19 emergency loan funds to support Aboriginal businesses in Northern Ontario who have been impacted by COVID-19.
These funds are not intended to replace or duplicate government or other bank/lender emergency program that are available to businesses in Canada.
- NADF COVID-19 Emergency Loan Fund (ELF) (up to $25,000)
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) (up to $40,000)
- Indigenous Business Stabilization Program (IBSP) (up to $40,000)
The Government of Canada has also provided support of up to $250,000 to FedNor to invest directly in small businesses and organizations through its Regional Economic Growth Through Innovation Program. Details of the Regional Economy Stream funding program is available on FedNor's website.
For more information, email email@example.com