Dr. Zikun Zhang
Dr. Zhang received his PhD in Information Systems from the City University of Hong Kong, a joint program with the University of Science and Technology of China. Before joining the Lakehead University, Dr. Zhang worked in the Sun Yat-sen University, University of Science and Technology of China, and City University of Hong Kong as faculty/research staff. He also visited the University of Ottawa in 2014~2016 and University of Washington in 2017. Dr. Zhang currently serves as the Associate Editor for Internet Research (2018 Impact Factor: 4.109). He also received Outstanding Reviewer and Outstanding Associate Editor Emerald Literati Awards in 2019.
Undergraduate Courses (For descriptions see the Business Programs Information section in the Lakehead University Course Calendar.
- 3013 - Business Intelligence
- 2033 - Management Information Systems
- Gong, X., Zhang, K. Z. K.*, Chen, C., Cheung, C. M. K., and Lee, M. K. O. 2020. “What Drives Trust Transfer from Web to Mobile Payment Services? The Dual Effects of Perceived Entitativity,” Under Review at Information & Management (in Press)
- Chen, C., Zhang, K. Z. K., Gong, X., Lee, M. K. O., and Wang, Y. 2019. “Decreasing the Problematic Use of an Information System: An Empirical Investigation of Smartphone Game Players,” Information Systems Journal (in Press).
- Gong, X., Zhang, K. Z. K.*, Cheung, C. M. K., Chen, C., and Lee, M. K. O. 2019. “Alone or Together? Exploring the Role of Desire for Online Group Gaming in Players’ Social Game Addiction,” Information & Management (56:6), pp. 103-139.
- Zhang, K. Z. K., Barnes, S. J., Zhao, S. J., and Zhang, H. 2018. “Can Consumers Be Persuaded on Brand Microblogs? An Empirical Study,” Information & Management (55:1), pp. 1-15.
- Sun, J, Yan, J, and Zhang, K. Z. K. 2016 “Blockchain-based Sharing Services: What Blockchain Technology Can Contribute to Smart Cities,” Financial Innovation, (2:26), pp. 1-9.
- Shen, X-L, Zhang, K. Z. K.*, and Zhao, S. J. 2016. “Herd Behavior in Consumers’ Adoption of Online Reviews,” Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, (67:11), pp. 2754-2765.
- Zhang, K. Z. K. and Benyoucef, M. 2016. “Consumer Behavior in Social Commerce: A Literature Review,” Decision Support Systems, (86), pp. 95-108.
- Zhang, K. Z. K., Zhao, S. J., Cheung, C. M. K., and Lee, M. K. O. 2014. “Examining the Influence of Online Reviews on Consumers’ Decision-Making: A Heuristic-Systematic Model,” Decision Support Systems (67), pp. 78-89.
- Zhang, K. Z. K., Lee, M. K. O., Cheung, C. M. K., and Chen, H. 2009. “Understanding the Role of Gender in Bloggers’ Switching Behavior,” Decision Support Systems, (47:4), pp. 540–546.