- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
+1 (807) 346-7867
Mondays & Wednesdays 1:30 - 2:20
- BMath University of Waterloo 1993
- MSc University of Alberta 1995
- PhD University of Alberta 2000
- Math 2255 FA Linear Algebra I
- Math 2232 FA Intro to Abstract Algebra
- Math 3211 FA Advanced Topics in Algebra (reading)
- Math 2070 WA Applied Analysis II
- Math 2234 WA Topics in Abstract Algebra
- 2010-Present Professor, Lakehead University
- 2006-2010 Associate Professor, Lakehead University
- 2003-2006 Assistant Professor, Lakehead University
- 2002-2003 Assistant Professor, University of Prince Edward Island
- 2000-2002 Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Group rings, noncommutative algebra
- G. T. Lee, E. Spinelli, Group rings whose skew elements are bounded Lie Engel, J. Pure Appl. Algebra 219 (2015), 3181-3194.
- G. T. Lee, S. K. Sehgal, E. Spinelli, Free groups with involution satisfying a *-group identity, Arch. Math. 104 (2015), 509-512.
- G. T. Lee, S. K. Sehgal, E. Spinelli, Group rings whose unitary units are nilpotent, J. Algebra 410 (2014), 343-354.
- G. T. Lee, "Group identities on units and symmetric units of group rings", Springer, London, 2010, xii+196 pp.