|Open/Activate a course site|
To "open/activate" a course site for students:
|Close/Deactivate a course site at the end of term|
Course sites will remain "open" to learners until they are "closed" by the instructor. To close a site at the end of the term:
|Request an Online Course Site|
Instructions to request your course site:
1. log in to MyInfo: https://myinfo.lakeheadu.ca/
2. click the "Employee" (or "Faculty") tab
3. click "Class Rosters (Current)"
4. select the course from the list then click "Continue"
5. click the "Request an Online Course Site" button on the right-hand side
6. click that you DO want content migrated from a previous offering (if you’ve previously utilized a D2L space)
7. click "Send"
Once your request is fulfilled you'll receive an email to your Lakehead University email account confirming the successful set-up of your online course site.
PLEASE NOTE: A new site request will need to be made each time a course is offered. Content can be migrated from a previously used site to the new one by selecting the “Migrate Course” option on the Request Form.
|Providing Graduate and Teaching Assistants Access to Online Course Sites|
| From the Classlist link:|
If the Teaching Assistant is not an existing user, contact the Teaching Commons at email@example.com with the TA’s information and we’ll add the TA to your course site.
To change a TA’s enrolment to one of the other TA levels:
Teaching Assistant (TA) Roles and Permissions: