THUNDERWOLVES ACTIVITY CHALLENGE
Presented by Student Health and Wellness & Campus Rec! Thunderwolves Activity Challenge is a challenge to help motivate you to keep moving! Compete in weekly & monthly competitions against the Lakehead community to see who can get the most steps (and win some great prizes!)
Who can participate
- Any Lakehead students, faculty, or staff!
Why should I participate?
- There will be prizes for all of our weekly winners, as well as monthly! Stay tuned to our social media channels (@LakeheadCR, @luorpeerwellness and @lakeheadlife) for prize updates
When does it start?
- The first weekly challenge will begin on May 1st. Winners will be announced after each week in May, which runs Mon-Sun.
- A monthly winner will also be announced at the end of May!
How do I participate?
- Step 1) Download the count.it app or go to countit.com on your computer
- Step 2) Join the Thunderwolves team
- Step 3) Sync your fitness tracker/app of choice
- Step 4) Get moving! Count.it will convert your walking, running, and cycling into points!
Important things to note:
Count.it works with a variety of fitness trackers/apps, Including Fitbit, Garmin, Misfit, Apple Watch, Google Fit, RunKeeper, Strava, and Apple Health
There is currently only an app developed for Apple users, but Android users can still access everything on the website!
For complete rules and guidelines- visit thunderwolves.ca/events