Student Health and Wellness is an environment that facilitates physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual health.
In accordance with our vision, Student Health and Wellness aims to provide holistic, evidence-informed health and wellness services to meet the diverse needs of our student population.
Student Health and Wellness values:
- Utilizing a collaborative approach to work with University and community partners in order to provide an integrated service model and work with students to define their circle of care.
- Promoting a respectful, compassionate environment that recognizes the importance of human dignity.
- Following a student-centred approach by ensuring students guide their care and that services are tailored to meet thier unique needs and goals.
- Offer accessible and timely services to students that meet their needs.
- Utilizing a strength-based, trauma-informed approach that recognizes that people are inherently good and eeryone comes with capabilities and experiences that are integral to their learning and development.