If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 9-1-1.
- For Thunder Bay Campus security, call 807-343-8911.
- For Orillia Campus Security, call 705-330-4008 ext. 3912
If you or someone you know is dealing with emotional distress
- Canada's Suicide Crisis Helpline- Call or text 9-8-8 toll-free, 24/7
- Crisis Response Services is a 24/7 crisis line staffed by Canadian Mental Health Association
- Thunder Bay- 807-346-8282
- Orillia- 705-728-5044
- Talk Suicide Canada. Connect to a crisis responder to get help without judgment. Call 1.833.456.4566 24/7 or text 45845 from 4-midnight (Eastern Time)
- Suicide Hotlines Across the World
- GOOD2TALK post-secondary crisis line- 1-866-925-5454
- Crisis Text Line powered by Kids Help Phone- a free, confidential texting service, available 24/7/365. By texting GOOD2TALKON to 686868, post-secondary students in Ontario can be connected to a trained volunteer Crisis Responder who is there to listen and support students with any issue they’re facing.
- Crisis Service Canada: www.crisisservicescanada.ca
- First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line: 1-855-242-3310
- Service is available in Cree, Ojibway, Inuktitut, English and French.
- Trans Lifeline: 1-(877) 330-6366