Hours of Operation
Residence Dining Hall
Look for other dining options around campus!
Residence Dining Hall Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations are enforced by Management and Resident Assistants. Violations may result in appropriate Disciplinary Actions.
- Access only by Meal Plan Card, Temporary Card, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or Cash. No other exceptions.
- Food is not to be removed from the Dining Hall except beverages (water, pop, juice, coffee and tea) in approved containers.
- Dishes, cutlery or other items are not to be removed from the Dining Hall.
- Your Meal Plan Card is for your use only, it is not transferable. Allowing another student to use your meal card is considered theft/fraud. Disciplinary action will be taken.
- Only one portion of predetermined size will be served of each item. Seconds will be served on an unlimited basis only after consumption of prior servings. Special Nights are the only unlimited exception.
- Residence Dining Hall patrons are required to place their trays of soiled dishes in the designated area.
- Bag meals must be picked up the preceding meal period with Meal Plan Cards.