How do I Find Lakehead University & Bartley Residence?
All students check-in at Bartley Residence.
If you are driving...
Follow Hwy 17 coming from both the east and west. This will turn into Hwy 11/17 close to Thunder Bay
- Turn left onto Oliver Road if coming from the east or turn right onto Oliver Road if coming from the west
- Follow Oliver Road to Campus Entrance (Lakehead University Drive North)
- Turn right into Lakehead University
- Follow the signs leading you to Bartley Residence
- Please park your car in Lot 16
- Go into Bartley Residence
If you are flying...
If you are flying to Thunder Bay, it is best to take a taxi to the University. Ask the taxi driver to take you to Bartley Residence.
How Do I Check In?
- Once at Bartley Residence you will be able to pick up your keys. You will need to show photo identification.
- You will be given your student ID card (must order online by December 15th) and laundry card.
- After receiving your keys you will be given directions to your residence room.
- You are free to move in! Please follow staff instructions for unloading your vehicle.