Get ready for an action-packed and fun-filled day at Lake Tamblyn. Participate in team building activities, minute-to-win-it games, guided hikes around the trails, music and food stops, and much more!
Friday, September 3, 2021 - 10:00am to 9:00pm EDT
Lake Tamblyn, Thunder Bay Campus
Event Contact Name:
Event Contact Phone:
Event Contact E-mail:
(1) Please be aware that, while the University has implemented preventative measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection, it cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19 on University property. Your participation in "Day At The Lake", then, confirms that you understand and accept the risk and that you agree to release Lakehead University from any and all liability for any illness or harm that you may suffer in consequence of becoming infected with COVID-19 during the event.
(2) Required that all participants, as a condition for participating in the event, to confirm that, for the past 14 days,
(a) they have had no potential COVID-19 symptoms - including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, muscle/joint ache, headache, nausea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell or taste, sore throat, pink eye, and/or runny nose;
(b) they have not been in contact with anyone who, to their knowledge, has tested positive for COVID-19 OR has experienced COVID-19 symptoms OR has been directed by a health care provider to self-isolate;
(c) they have not been directed by a health care provider to self-isolate; AND
(d) they have not been outside North-western Ontario [but if you have a number of potential participants who have just come into town from elsewhere, you can dispense with this condition; (a), (b), and (c) are the crucial "red flags"].
(3) Required that all participants to comply with the University's vaccination policy (they must have had at least one vaccination);
(4) Required that all participants to try to stay at least 2 metres apart;
(5) If at any point participants go inside, or if they will be crowded together outside, they will be required to wear masks;
(6) Hand sanitizer will be readily available for all participants