Connect Cafe Group Coffee Chats
What you'll be doing
Join the Campus team at CIBC for smaller group coffee chats, where you'll have the opportunity to connect in an intimate group environment to ask your questions and connect with a member of the CIBC Campus Recruitment team. We'll give you tips and tricks to improve your application and tell you about our Co-Op recruitment timelines. This event will take place on May 24th, 2023 from 4PM - 5:30 PM EST and if selected you will receive an invite to the event with the email you have provided.
We are currently focused on Fall 2023 Co-Op recruitment, as these postings will be up in May 2023.
- You must be a current postsecondary student to attend
- These events will be held virtually via MS Teams
- Event sign-ups will close on May 16th at 11:59PM EST
How you’ll succeed
- Learning - You will receive career advice from our representatives to help prepare you for opportunities at CIBC
- Networking - You will have opportunities to build your network and connect with CIBC's Campus Team
- Communication - Leverage your communication skills through active listening, giving feedback and asking questions
Who you are
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge. You have a strong sense of curiosity.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You connect with others through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit