We have officially launched the new Co-op Work Term Online Application System!
- Review the Co-op Program Eligibility Guidelines and Co-op Work Term Sequence Chart to ensure you are eligible to apply for a co-op work term
- Review the co-op information for your program on your Faculty Website/Academic Calendar to ensure you are eligible to apply for a work term.
- Contact the Employer Relations & Co-op Advisor with any questions regarding your eligibility to apply for a co-op work term. Contact Information: (807) 343-8010 ex. 7190 | email@example.com
If you would like to apply for a co-op work term, please go to our mySuccess Portal. From here, you can click on the "Co-op Program" section of the navigation menu, select your program and fill out the application.
Please note that your application will consist of the following requirements:
- an agreement form - PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY
- a general application form
- upload of your unofficial transcript - This can be a screen shot of your transcript on myinfo, 1st year students attach a screenshot even though there isn't marks to show
- additional documentation for specific programs as required
Please note: There is a $30 co-op work term application non-refundable fee. Only students eligible for co-op will be charged this fee after the application deadline has passed. Late applications will be charged $50.00 on top of the initial application fee for a total of $80. Late application consideration is at the discretion of the Student Success Centre and program Faculty Advisor.
Co-op Work Term Application Deadlines are as follows:
Winter Work Term: Opens August 1- Closes September 30
Summer Work Term: Opens October 1- Closes October 31
Fall Work Term: Opens March 1 - Closes April 30
COMPLETE AFTER APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
Co-op work term applications will only be moved forward for Faculty Advisor approval once the following has been completed by the determined deadline:
- Student is responsible for completing the 4 week Co-op Prep Course. Registration for the course is completed after the application deadline. Email will be sent with details.
After your Co-op Work Term Application has been submitted and reviewed by the co-op office, the Employer Relations & Co-op Advisor will move your work term application forward for Faculty Advisor approval. Your program's Faculty Advisor will then review it after the application deadline and determine your approval for a co-op work term. You will then be contacted via email by the Co-op Office regarding your approval status. All Faculty Advisor approvals are made approximately two weeks after the application deadline, with the exception of the Summer work term which will be approved by the second week of January.
Please visit mySuccess to book an appointment with the Employer Relations & Co-op Advisor if you require further assistance.