Math Bootcamp 2020 is a free, online course offered by the Lakehead University Student Success Centre for students enrolled in the College Transfer (Post-diploma) Program. The goal of this optional bootcamp is to provide students with an opportunity to freshen up on all of the required mathematical skills before starting at Lakehead. Realizing that this is the first time many of our students will be studying at a University level, the course also covers key foundational topics such as building good study habits, time management skills and understanding academic expectations.
How to Register:
1. Go to http://mycourselink.lakeheadu.ca/
2. Log into MyCourselink using your Lakehead username and password.
3. Under the "Help" menu on the right-hand side of your screen, click the "Self-Register" link.
4. Click the "Math Bootcamp" link and complete the self-registration.
5. You can begin by reviewing the introductory material
- Math Bootcamp Course Introduction
- Course Outline & Learning Objectives
- General Skills & Tips for Transitioning to University
6. The first module is scheduled to be released on Monday June 1, 2020