Our best answer: How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
Contacting Lakehead University
Lakehead University offices generally operate Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Building hours vary by faculty/department and by season. Please use the A-Z Index to locate the specific faculty/department or building you are trying to reach.
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7B 5E1
1-800-465-3959 (within North America)
To contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office, visit Enrolment Services-Undergraduate Admissions or call (807) 343-8500 (1-800-465-3959).
Top 7 most asked Questions
- What programs do you offer?
- Where do I obtain my T2202A Tuition, Education & Textbook Amount Certificate?
- What are the important dates?
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
- How do I access library resources from off-campus?
- How do I log into myEmail or myInfo?
- How do I get my final grades?