Our best answer: How much is tuition?
To ensure that you’ll have plenty of time to plan your finances and apply for student assistance (if needed), it’s important that you know the costs and due dates of your tuition fees well in advance!
Please visit Costs Per Program for a listing of Tuition and Compulsory Fees according to your program and year level. The fee schedule includes the full tuition amount, as well as, the amounts for first and second installments.
Other sources of information you should be familiar with:
Top 7 most asked Questions
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
- Where and when are my exams?
- What are the important dates?
- What books do I need for my classes?
- How do I log into myEmail or myInfo?
- I have questions about the LUSU Health and Dental plan, where can I get assistance?
- How do I register for classes?