Welcome to Ask Lakehead

Back to Ask Lakehead

Our best answer: How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?

To contact the Financial Aid Office (Student Central) you can phone, or visit us on campus.  We have staff in both Thunder Bay and Orillia who would be happy to assist you!

Thunder Bay Campus


Phone: (807) 343-8500

Fax: (807) 343-7760

Orillia Campus

Student Central (Simcoe Hall)

Phone: (705) 330-4008 x 2100