Our best answer: How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
Contacting Lakehead University
Lakehead University offices generally operate Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Building hours vary by faculty/department and by season. Please use the A-Z Index to locate the specific faculty/department or building you are trying to reach.
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7B 5E1
1-800-465-3959 (within North America)
To contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office, visit Enrolment Services-Undergraduate Admissions or call (807) 343-8500 (1-800-465-3959).
Top 7 most asked Questions
- Where can I find more information for Desire2Learn (D2L)
- How do I get a course description?
- What are the important dates?
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- How do I register for classes?
- I have questions about the LUSU Health and Dental plan, where can I get assistance?