Our best answer: How do I get my final grades?
You can view all of your grades through MyInfo under "My Transcript".
Grades will be recorded on your transcript approximately one week after exams at the end of each term. You can view the exact due dates by going to the Academic Schedule of Dates, selecting the year, then selecting "Examination Dates."
If your instructor has made preliminary grades available for assignment grades you can view them through myInfo under "My Marks".
You can also order an official copy of your transcript through MyInfo under Transcripts. From here you can choose “Order My Transcript” to place an electronic order. You can also check the status of your transcript request under “Request Status”.
Top 7 most asked Questions
- When is the application deadline for high school students?
- When is the application deadline for international students?
- What is the status of my application?
- When is the application deadline for transfer students?
- What programs do you offer?
- When is the application deadline for mature students?
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?