Welcome to Ask Lakehead

Back to Ask Lakehead

Our best answer: How can I confirm my enrollment?

You can complete your own Confirmation of Enrolment using your myInfo account in the Student tab under “Forms”.  It is called “Enrolment Verification”. The Enrolment Verification letter is specific to you based on your current registration for the current term and includes information about your current program, year level, number of credits enrolled in and your status being Full Time or Part Time. Before you print your Enrolment Verification, please ensure you have fully completed your course registration.

Note: This type of enrolment verification cannot be used for government student loan purposes (National Student Loans Service Centre, NSLSC).

If you require Enrolment Verification for previous terms/years, or if you are a graduate student requesting a letter, please contact Enrolment Services.