Our best answer: How much is tuition?
To ensure that you’ll have plenty of time to plan your finances and apply for student assistance (if needed), it’s important that you know the costs and due dates of your tuition fees well in advance!
Please visit Costs Per Program for a listing of Tuition and Compulsory Fees according to your program and year level. The fee schedule includes the full tuition amount, as well as, the amounts for first and second installments.
Other sources of information you should be familiar with:
Top 7 most asked Questions
- How do I get a parking permit?
- I have questions about the LUSU Health and Dental plan, where can I get assistance?
- What are the important dates?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I log into myEmail or myInfo?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?