Our best answer: How do I get a parking permit?
For information regarding parking permits for New Users on the Thunder Bay Campus.
If you are a Lakehead University Student, Faculty or Staff member, follow the link for "New Users" and enter the appropriate information. Your student, faculty, staff number is a required field as well as a Lakehead U e-mail account. These will give you access to certain parking lots. Some lots are restricted to certain users.
For information regarding parking permits for Users with an Existing Account on the Thunder Bay Campus.
You must go to the Parking and Locker Services website and go to the parking tab. A drop down menu will be available there for you to select "Purchase A Parking Permit"
After selecting that option, you need to ask yourself a question. "Do I presently have a parking permit?" If the answer is yes then that means you have a parking program profile. Enter your user name and password and enter the program.
Parking Permits- Orillia Campus
For information regarding parking permits for the Orillia Campus, please visit Parking
Top 7 most asked Questions
- What are the important dates?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
- I have questions about the LUSU Health and Dental plan, where can I get assistance?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- What programs do you offer?
- How do I log into myEmail or myInfo?