Our best answer: Where do I obtain my T2202A Tuition, Education & Textbook Amount Certificate?
Canadian Tax Forms (T2202A)
The tax form required by students to claim the Tuition, Education and Textbook Tax Credit, the T2202A, is available online only. It can be accessed through myInfo.
To access your T2202A, simply login to myInfo, select the Student or Alumni tab, and under the My Financial Profile heading, select the My T2202A link. From there, you will have the option to choose your T2202A from any of the years that you have attended Lakehead University.
Any questions about potential errors or omissions on your T2202A should be directed to the Accounts Office at (807) 343-8140 or email@example.com
New T2202A Certificates are available by the end of February each year.
Top 7 most asked Questions
- What are the important dates?
- How do I contact a staff or faculty member or a department?
- I have questions about the LUSU Health and Dental plan, where can I get assistance?
- How do I log into myEmail or myInfo?
- What programs do you offer?
- How do I apply as an international student?
- Where and when are my exams?