|LGLA - List GL Activity|
- [INPUT] - Enter Data
- <ENTER> - Press the return or enter button
The List GL Activity (LGLA) screen is a report that can print what has been expended to a GL account or what budget transactions have occurred for the year (Opening Budget, Budget Adjustments, Budget Transactions) or what balances are outstanding on the GL account (Encumbrances).
- In order to get to the inquiry:
- Load up the Datatel system and log into the Colleague Database (COLLIVE).
- Select GL - General Ledger
- Select LGLA - List G/L Activity
1 Fiscal Year: [INPUT] year of inquiry or <ENTER> for current fiscal year
4 (A)ctuals, (B)udgets or (E)ncumbrances: There are three options that can be selected in this field.
- [INPUT] A - (Actuals) - Lists all actual activity charged to the GL account
- [INPUT] B - (Budgets) - Lists allocated budget for the GL account, Budget adjustments and Budget transactions
- [INPUT] E - (Encumbrances) - Lists all purchase order activity; Eg. Creation of purchase orders and subsequent payment of purchase orders
*NOTE* Actuals is the default value for this field.
5 Include GL Accounts: [INPUT] GL account number <ENTER>
*NOTE* More than one GL account can be entered into this Field.
- 6 Include Source Codes: *NOTE* Field 6 is not a required field.
- <ENTER> to bypass this Field
7 Proceed with the Report: [INPUT] Y to proceed or [INPUT] N to cancel the request <ENTER>
The reports can either be printed out or viewed on the screen.
1 * Peripheral Device:
If the report is going to be printed select - P <ENTER>
If the report is going to be viewed on screen select - H <ENTER>
If P is selected then;
- 2 Printer:
- [INPUT] The name of your printer eg. "$PRINTER" or select your printer from the queue. To view the queue, [INPUT] "..." (three periods)<ENTER>. Select your printer by typing in the sequence number corresponding to it<ENTER>
- 3 Copies:
- [INPUT] The number of copies to be printed <ENTER>
If H is selected then no further data has to be entered.
Press [SAVE] <ENTER>
Press [SAVE] <ENTER>
After finishing off the Third Screen <ENTER> to continue on with the report. After the status of the report reaches 100% <ENTER>, the report will then be printed out or be viewed on screen.