- By Appointment.
The LUVRE System utilizes:
● 3 overhead BARCO DLP Stereoscopic projectors
● HP z800 Visualization workstation with NVidia QuadroPlex 2200 D2 VCS (provided by SHARCNET). Runs both Windows and Linux operating systems.
● Support for both Microsoft Windows and Linux software applications
● An 8ft x 31ft, 150 degree curved laser calibrated screen
● 48 pair of wireless, stereoscopic LCD shutter glasses used for Stereo 3D viewing
● Surround sound audio system
● 3D navigation mouse and a collection of wireless peripherals
● Two 3D equipped development and testing workstations where models and presentations can be created and tested prior to moving to the big screen.
● A collection of scientific visualization and animation software (eg. VMD, Arc/GIS, Poser, Blender, Stereoscopic player, StereoPhotoMaker, etc.)