he Eureka SMART Cluster has launched its 5th call for proposals for research, development and innovation (R&D&I) projects.
SMART is a flexible, industry-driven Eureka Cluster program whose aim is to promote collaborative, international, and close-to-market R&D&I projects in advanced manufacturing.
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises and industries
- research organizations
Sector of focus:
Advanced manufacturing with a focus on:
- advanced manufacturing processes
- intelligent and adaptive manufacturing systems
- digital, virtual and efficient companies
- person-Machine collaboration
- sustainable manufacturing
- customer-based manufacturing
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Jill Sherman, International Research Facilitator at email@example.com.