The EUREKA SMART Cluster has launched its fourth call for proposals for Research, Development, and Innovation (R&D&I) projects. SMART is a flexible, industry-driven EUREKA Cluster program whose aim is to promote collaborative, international, and close-to-market R&D&I projects in advanced manufacturing.
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprises and industries*
- research organizations*
*NRC IRAP funding is only available for eligible Canadian SMEs. All other organizations need to secure alternative funding.
Sector of focus: Advanced manufacturing
Key technology application areas:
- Advanced manufacturing processes
- Customer-based manufacturing
- Digital, virtual, and efficient companies
- Intelligent and adaptive manufacturing systems
- Person-machine collaboration
- Sustainable manufacturing
Please contact Jill Sherman, International Research Facilitator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying to this opportunity.