How to Apply:
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are:
- Generate preliminary observations, data or knowledge regarding the potential benefits and/or harms of cannabis and/or cannabis use in relation to mental health.
- Centre the lived experience of people with mental illness, who use cannabis to create research designs and outcomes meaningful for people with lived experience.
- Support community-based, population-specific research, using qualitative and/or mixed methods, ensuring projects are grounded in the social determinants of health.
- Facilitate consideration and application of new evidence to inform ongoing and future development of policies, practices and programs related to cannabis and mental health.
- Connect to existing knowledge translation efforts across Canada, for example through the Mental Health Commission of Canada, the Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction, and/or the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health.
Thursday, October 22, 2020