How to Apply:
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are to:
- Fund a host (or consortium of hosts) to develop, implement and evaluate an annual NCR for the HSI Fellowship program in the fall of 2020 and the fall of 2021 that achieves the three core NCR objectives:
- Support HSI Fellows and their health system and academic supervisors to embark on successful, rewarding and impactful embedded fellowships.
- Foster interaction, exchange, and opportunities for collaboration among the fellows, the health system supervisors, and the academic supervisors from across the cohorts.
- Provide fellows and supervisors with training and learning opportunities in the enriched core competencies.
- Facilitate a high-quality learning environment that offers participants from across HSI Fellowship cohorts the opportunity to connect, learn, and collaborate to advance Canada’s progress towards a learning health system that harnesses the full talents of PhD-trained individuals for continuous health system improvement.
- Catalyze the development of open-access training content and materials focused on the enriched core competencies for health services and policy research that can be adapted and integrated into curricula for trainees at IHSPR and related doctoral training programs.
Friday, December 31, 2021