- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
Date: Monday, March 6
Time: 7:00 pm 9:00 pm
Location: Thunder Bay Art Gallery
- Elder Beatrice Twance-Hynes will do an opening including the Water Song.
- Dr. Michael Rennie, Canada Research Chair in Freshwater Ecology and Fisheries (Biology, formerly with Experimental Lakes Area).
- Dr. Brian Branfireun, Canada Research Chair in Environment and Sustainability, cross-appointed with Earth Sciences and Geography at Western University.
- Judy Da Silva (Environmentalist and member of Grassy Narrows First Nation).
- Dr. Peter Lee (Biology, works with Seine River First Nation).
- Dr. Peggy Smith Interim Vice-Provost, Aboriginal Initiatives, and Associate Professor in Natural Resources Management (Moderator).
- Refreshments will be served at 6:30 pm -
This event is made possible with the generous support from:
Aboriginal Initiatives, Research Services, the Faculty of Science & Environmental Studies, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Natural Resources Management, the Faculty of Health & Behavioural Sciences, the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, and the Thunder Bay Art Gallery