In order to highlight the large amount of quality research performed by undergraduate students, the annual Undergraduate Research Conference is held each March during Research and Innovation Week.
This year's event will again involve both poster displays (in the Lakehead University Agora) and oral presentations (in the Lakehead University Senate Chambers) from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm on March 7, 2018.
The Oral and Poster Presentations will be peer-reviewed by all participants, and the winners from each Faculty will be invited to lunch with Lakehead University’s Interim President, Dr. Moira McPherson, on Friday, March 9, 2018 in the Faculty Lounge.
Theme for 2018 Research and Innovation Week:
ORAL and POSTER Presentations are welcome on any topic. The Theme is Connections. We encourage you to engage with the Theme.
For more information and the Registration forms: Undergraduate students should contact their Faculty representative listed below or visit the R & I week website: www.lakeheadu.ca/ri
- Business Administration - Farshid Shams (RB 1031)
- Engineering – Amir Azimi (CB 4074)
- Health & Behavioural Sciences – Mirella Stroink (SN 1017)
- Natural Resources Management – Leni Meyer (BB 1003B)
- Science and Environmental Studies – Craig MacKinnon (CB 4038)
- Social Sciences & Humanities – Douglas Hayes (RB 3033)
How to Register (deadline of February 9, 2018)