Upcoming Health Research Town Hall: Social Accountability in Healthcare
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 8:00am to 9:00am EDT
About this event
The Health Research Town Halls are a collaboration between Laurentian University, NOSM University, Lakehead University, the Health Sciences North Research Institute, the Thunder Bay Health Research Institute, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences and Health Sciences North.
Among the themes to be discussed at the Townhall on Social Accountability in Healthcare:
- How are we directing our training, research and service activities towards social accountability?
- What are our pursuits to improving health equity?
- What are the local and regional barriers to implementing socially accountable practices?
- Dr. Erin Cameron - NOSM University
- Dr. Alex Anawati - NOSM University & Health Sciences North
- Dr. Roberta Heale - Laurentian University
For questions, please contact Sean Parsons at email@example.com.
To register, please click here.