Are you looking to organize or host any of the following events or outreach activities to help disseminate your research?
- Summer institutes
You might be eligible for a Connections Grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC). This workshop will provide an introduction to the SSHRC Connections Grant program and include a walkthrough of the application process through the SSHRC web portal.
Other activities eligible for a Connections Grant include:
- Adaptations of text (incl. translation to English, French or Aboriginal languages)
- Development of policy briefs
- Development of articles for newspapers or magazines
- Virtual networking
- Media events
- Public debates
- Artistic exhibits, performances, or festivals
- Development/use of interactive technologies, audio-visual products, or software
- Development/use of educational aids, instruments or equipment
The workshop will be on July 2nd, 2014 from 10am to 12pm in ATAC 3004 and OA2005.
The workshop will be facilitated by Dr. Andrew Friesen, SSHRC Research Facilitator from the Office of Research Services. Please confirm your attendance to Andrew @ ext. 8290 or email@example.com by June 27, 2014.