Black History Month - February 2021
Please join us with our partners from the Caribbean African Multicultural Association of Thunder Bay (CAMAT) for a Free Public Lecture featuring a panel of local black women that are leaders in business.
- Annette Pateman – Local Author
- Shannon Skinner – Co-owner of Salonki Salon & Ethnic Beauty Supply
- Sharon Bon – Owner of Dame Mas Dance Dance Studio
- Annissea Hopkins – Co-Owner of Superior Hearing
- Liliane Honorine Breiland – Owner of The African Boutique Thunder Bay
The event is free to the public, all are welcome. CAMAT with TBHMS will host the event virtually. Free to view, this panelist discussion will be recorded and posted to the Museum's YouTube at a later date.
Follow here for the talk link to watch the lecture virtually -- visit this webpage: https://www.thunderbaymuseum.com/community-programming/special-events-activities/lecture-series/collaboration-with-camat/
This presentation is part of the 2020-21 Thunder Bay Historical Museum Society's Lecture Series sponsored by the Department of History. Since 1908, the Thunder Bay Historical Museum Society has been regularly holding talks on a wide range of topics on the fourth Tuesday of each month from September to April. All presentations are free and open to the public.