Acting department chair Dr. Carney will inform students about the various research opportunities for undergraduate students at Lakehead University (NSERC, BIOL3990/3991, BIOL4610/4630, BIOL4101). Faculty members will present their current research and opportunities available to students.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Carney (Faculty, Biology)
- Dr. Leung (Faculty, Biology)
- Dr. Mallik (Faculty, Biology)
- Dr. Morris (Faculty, Biology)
- Dr. Qin (Faculty, Biology)
- Dr. Rennie (Faulty, CRC, Biology)
- Dr. Zehbe (Faculty, Biology, TBRRI)
- Dr. Lawrence-Dewar (Adjunct, TBRRI)
- Dr. Ulanova (Adjuct, NOSM)
This event is sponsored by the Lakehead Association of Biology Students (L.A.B.S.) and all students interested in biological sciences research are welcome to attend!