Operation Wallacea Presentation at Lakehead University
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING NEXT SUMMER?
Seeking Adventure? Interested in Conservation?
On Friday, October 3rd at 2:30pm in ATAC 1003, Dr. Justin Hines of the field research organization Operation Wallacea will be giving a presentation about opportunities available for students next summer. Choice of location includes the cloud forests and coral reefs of Honduras, the lush tropical rainforest and immense coral reefs of Indonesia, the rivers and estuaries of the Peruvian Amazon, the bush of northeastern South Africa, and the coral reefs of Cuba.
- Learning to dive on an uninhabited tropical island among world class coral reefs
- Jungle trekking in pristine unsurveyed rainforests seeking out species new to science
- Working on sustainable community development projects with the locals (Indonesia, Honduras)
- Surveying river dolphins, manatees, uakari and spider monkeys and macaws along the Peruvian Amazon
- Performing big game surveys and assessing bush habitat (South Africa)
There are over 40 projects available for research assistants and over 150 individual research projects. So come to the presentation and hear more about what this exciting program has to offer!
For further details please visit our website www.opwall.com and if you have further questions please contact
the office either via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on (905) 231-2095.