In order to be eligible to win this prize, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must fully provide your contact information on the electronic submission including a correct answer to the mathematical question.
- Prize is transferable between immediate family members (e.g. a father may win the prize and transfer it to his daughter who is planning on starting university in fall 2018). Immediate family is defined as: spouse, parents and grand parents, children and grand children, brothers and sisters; adopted and step members are also considered immediate family (e.g. step-mother).
- The winner will be notified by the Undergraduate Recruitment Office at Lakehead University. The arrangements for the trip will be at no more than a total cost of $2,500 and all travel arrangements will be done by Lakehead. Travel must be completed by March 30, 2018.
- Lakehead University reserves the right to publish the name and photograph of the winner.
- Lakehead University reserves the right to modify the terms & conditions of this prize without prior notice.