- Steve Girvin, 343-8010, 8370
This area is responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining primary electrical distribution services and secondary electrical building distribution systems.
- Operating and maintaining emergency power generators and distribution systems.
- Coordinating predictive/preventive maintenance on primary distribution and building substation equipment.
- Maintaining and repairing building’s interior and exterior lighting.
- Fire alarm, emergency generators, emergency lighting, and fire safety devices.
- Installation of electrical system to support equipment.
- Providing response to emergency calls during evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please contact Technology Services Centre (TSC) for telephone and computer cabling.
Requisition for Non-Maintenance Expenditure (RFNME)
A RFNME is required for upgrades and additions to university buildings, grounds, equipment and furniture. The RFNME is generated because of the client's desire for improvements or changes. These requests are considered billable and require the completion of a Requisitions for Non-Maintenance Expenditure form, complete with budget code and appropriate signatures. Minor projects include departmental requests for changes to buildings, space or the campus grounds. Examples include adding or modifying electrical outlets, plumbing, built-in cabinetry, lighting changes, remodeling classrooms, offices or labs, removing or adding walls, installing specialized equipment, or landscaping improvements such as benches/gardens.
To request a RFNME fill out the below form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that only this form will be accepted.