Resources for Staff
Before Returning to Work On-Campus:
1) Complete COVID-19 Awareness Training
2) Before you can come to our campuses, you must:
- Complete a daily COVID-19 screening (your screening result lasts for 24 hours); and
- Complete your "Vaccine Passport" submission, or apply for an exemption.
There are three options to fulfilling these obligations before accessing our campuses:
- Using the Lakehead University Mobile Safety app.
- Using a web browser from any computer to submit your Vaccine Passport Submission or Mandatory Daily COVID-19 Self-Assessment.
- If you don't have access to Lakehead's Mobile Safety app or a computer you must visit Security Services and complete a COVID-19 screening before proceeding to your destination on campus AND have a paper or digital copy of your vaccination status on you at all times.
Benefits of Vaccination
Resources for Safe Work
- Guidelines and procedures for safe return to in lab, field and face to face research
- Facility Safety Checklists
- Physical Distancing Safety Checklists
Protocol for Bus Trips (e.g. Field Trips)
Physical Plant's Updated Cleaning Procedures and Disinfectant Options
Lakehead University Alumni Bookstore
Lakehead University Chemical Store Room
- PPE Available (pre-purchase and contactless pickup only)