All new personnel including those hired to offices or labs, must complete new personnel safety training.
In response to the CoVid-19 pandemic, delivery of this training will be online only while the University is following physical distancing as a means to keep our community safe.
Please go to http://mycourselink.lakeheadu.ca and follow the steps below to register for the online course and complete the training. Training must be completed by new personnel within two (2) weeks of their start date.
How to log into the Online Training Portal:
- Go to the Training Portal using the link below.
- Click "Self-registration: Academic Support and Training" link in the "Support" box at the top-right of the page.
- Select "Accessibility and Health and Safety Training" Link.
- Follow the instructions within the course page to navigate and complete your training.
- Select a training stream for your campus and job type. Note, this only has to be completed the first time you log into the site, on subsequent visits, proceed directly to step 6.
- Navigate to the content tab. You will find modules for the training required on the left hand side. Modules without content are not required for your training stream.
Click Here to Access the Online Training Portal