Update your Address

Use this form to update your address with Pension Services if you are a retiree in receipt of a pension, or if you are a former employee of Lakehead University with a deferred pension account.  If you are unsure whether or not you have a deferred pension account, contact Pension Services.  If you are a current employee, please contact Human Resources directly to change your address.  For security reasons, your address will not be permanently changed until Pension Services has verified its authenticity and provided you with confirmation.