Congratulations new Thunderwolf and welcome to the Lakehead community! As you begin your Lakehead adventure, the Student Success Centre is here to help guide you through your university transition. We invite you to visit this page regularly as it contains a variety of helpful information, important dates, exciting events and updates regarding university life and academics. Check out the helpful resources below and feel free to contact us any time.
- Next Steps for New Students: Fall 2019 - Your checklist of what to do next!
- Wolfie's Weekly Adventures: Coming June 2019
- New Student Guidebook: Coming June 2019
- Fast Pass Information: Coming May 2019
- Orientation: Coming June 2019
STUDENT SUCCESS CENTRE - How Can We Help?
The Student Success Centre has many programs and support services in place to help you achieve your academic and personal goals while studying at Lakehead University. We provide academic support through tutoring services, career exploration, co-operative opportunities and leadership development.
We're Here to Support You!
Students, we're here to help. We offer programming, support and guidance in the following areas:
- Academic Support Zone
- Career Advising & Job Preparation
- Career Fair Information for Students
- Career Fair Information for Employers
- Lakehead University Student/Alumni Job Bank
- Co-operative Education
- Employer Services
- Student Leadership Programs
If you do have questions, give the Student Success Centre a call or send us an email - we're happy to guide you through your next steps!
|Thunder Bay Campus:|
C: Heather Suslyk, Administrative Assistant
P: (807) 343-8018
C: Sarena Favaro, Student Success Advisor
CONNECT WITH US!
Now that you're a Thunderwolf, you'll want to make sure you're on our social media. We encourage you to follow any and all of these social media channels so that you have an instant connection to us!
THUNDER BAY: @lakeheadsuccess