Learning to manage your stress, developing healthy dietary habits and catching any health conditions early, can make a significant difference to your overall well-being now and long after you have graduated. While some of you may be familiar with Naturopathic medicine, the following is some information to better acquaint those that are still a little unsure about this unique medical system.
Click here to read some great study tips provided by our Naturopathic Doctor.
Click here to read some great tips on snacking for success
Click here to learn about the Kim Phuc
Naturopathic Medicine is a primary health care system that blends modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. It's philosophy is to stimulate the healing power of the body and treat the underlying cause of disease
Naturopathic Doctors can provide:
- An individualized approach to health care, as every patient is unique
- Time with patients, in order to better understand the issues at hand
- A physical exam much like a medical doctor
- Requests for, and review of lab tests
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic health concerns
Therapies that may be used as part of your treatment plan include:
- Diet and Nutrition counselling
- Nutritional Supplements
- Botanical (herbal) Medicine
What are the fees?
Appointments are being covered through the Wellness Centre. Priority will be given to students who have first-time appointments scheduled.