The Student Health and Counselling Centre is an environment that facilitates physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual health.
In accordance with our vision, the Student Health and Counselling Centre offers medical care, mental health counselling, and clinical referrals to support student personal, academic and professional success.
The Student Health and Counselling Centre upholds:
- Knowledge, and will apply best practice and clinical expertise to promote self-care.
- Teamwork, and will collaborate with other professionals to facilitate an integrated continuum of care.
- Respect, and will maintain a professional and non-judgmental approach when providing care or addressing concerns.
- Its' Environment, and will create a setting that is professional, clean, accessible and welcoming.
- Confidentiality, and unless legally, legislatively or ethically required, will safeguard your privacy.
- Students, and will continue to seek input and advice respecting the quality and types of services provided.