- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
You're just a few steps away from applying to Residence!
Review the section below and click on the corresponding heading that applies to you for details. If you are unsure of which category applies to you, please call the Residence Office at (705)330-4009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Students
Students who are currently planning to graduate from high school.
This is any Lakehead University Student including those who are living in Residence right now.
Mature/Transfer/International/Exchange/BEd Year 1
Mature/Transfer/International/Exchange/BEd Year 1 students include anyone who:
- Graduated from high school more than one year ago
- Is transferring from another University or College
- Is applying from outside of Canada. This category includes exchange students.
- Is in the Professional Year of the B.Ed. program or in the one-year HBSW program.
- Note for Professional Year B.Ed. Students: The residence is located at 500 University Avenue in Orillia. Classes for the Professional Year of the B.Ed. program take place at 1 Colborne West. Both locations are directly on bus route and transportation between Residence and class location takes approximately 15 minutes. A bus pass is included in your student fees. If you have any questions about Residence as a housing option, please call the Residence Office at (705)330-4009 or email email@example.com.
Any student who is seeking accommodation for the Spring/Summer session should contact the Residence directly for more information. Please call the Residence Office at (705)330-4009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quiet Area Agreement
Do you prefer to live in a "Quiet Area"? Please read over the Wellness House Agreement.
Special Consideration Form
In the event that a student requires accommodation based on any disability, medical condition, height, dietary need, and/or requirements related to lifestyle, culture, gender or religious needs, a form must be completed and submitted to the Residence Administration Office.