- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
As a first year Mechanical Engineering student you will be required to complete the following courses:
- Engineering 1112 - Introduction to Engineering Design
- Engineering 1230 - Statistics
- Engineering 1233 & 1533 - Mechanics of Materials I & II
- Engineering 1553 - Materials and Processes
- English 1015 - Introduction to Academic Writing
- Mathematics 1071* - Vectors and Matrices
- Mathematics 1210 & 1230 - Calculus I & II
- Engineering 111 - Dynamics I
- Engineering 1635 - Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering 1731 - Mechanical Engineering Drawing
- Computer Science 1411** - Computer Programming I
*Students who have completed Gr. 12U Calculus and Vectors with a minimum grade of 60% are not required to take Mathematics 1071.
**Computer Science 1411 may be replaced with another computer programming course with permission of the Chair of the department.
With the exception of Introduction to Engineering Design, Introduction to Academic Writing and Mechanical Engineering Drawing, there are both a lecture and a lab component to each of your courses.