- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
As a first year Civil Engineering student you will be required to complete the following courses:
- Engineering 1110* - Engineering Drawing
- Engineering 1230 - Statics
- Engineering 1233 & 1533 - Mechanics of Materials I & II
- Engineering 1235 - Surveying
- English 1015 - Introduction to Academic Writing
- Mathematics 1071** - Vectors and Matrices
- Mathematics 1210 & 1230 - Calculus I & II
- Engineering 1111 - Dynamics I
- Engineering 1630 - Theory of Structures
- Engineering 1635 - Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering 1733 - Civil Engineering Drawing
- Computer Science 0411*** - Elementary Computing
*Students who are judged to have adequate drawing experience will be given the opportunity to obtain this credit by a special examination following registration.
** Students who have completed Gr. 12U Calculus and Vectors with a minimum grade of 60% are not required to take Mathematics 1071.
***With the approval of the Department of Civil Engineering, Computer Science 0411 may be replaced by another computer programming course.
All of your courses will contain both a lecture and a lab component, with the exception of Introduction to Academic Writing, requiring approximately 28 hours of in-class time per week.