- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
As a first year Chemical Engineering Student you will be required to complete the following courses:
- Engineering 1135 - Introduction to Chemical Engineering Calculations
- Engineering 1633 - Introduction to Engineering Drawing and CAD
- Chemistry 1110 & 1130 - Modern Chemistry I & II
- Computer Science 1411** - Computer Programming
- English 1015 - Introduction to Academic Writing
- Mathematics 1071* - Vectors and Matrices
- Mathematics 1210 & 1230 - Calculus I & II
- Engineering 1150 - Introduction to Industrial Chemical Processes
- Engineering 1554 - Unit Operations I
- Engineering 1635 - Fluid Mechanics
*Students who have completed Gr. 12U Calculus and Vectors with a minimum grade of 60% are not required to take Mathematics 1071.
**Computer Science 1411 may be replaced with another computer programming course with permission of the Chair of the Department.
With the exception of Introduction to Academic Writing, there is both a lecture and a lab component to each of your courses.