- For Staff
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Helpdesk Ticket System
- Website Support
- Colleague - Web UI
- Forms Database
As a first-year student in the Consecutive Education program, you must complete a specific set of common core courses to develop the foundational knowledge and skills that are necessary to teach.
Primary/Junior Core Courses:
- Education 4350 – Planning & Evaluation, and Classroom Management Part 1
- Education 4351 – Educational Psychology and Inclusive Education Part 1
- Education 4353 – Social Difference in Education
- Education 4371 – The Practice of Inclusive Education
- Education 4398 – Student Teaching Part 1
You must also complete curriculum and instruction courses that will prepare you to teach certain subjects and learners, and advance your teaching abilities in a wide range of subjects.
Our elective courses will help you tailor your education to your teaching interests.