The Graduate Entrance Scholarship provides students with the opportunity to receive one of Lakehead University’s many general graduate level scholarships. These general scholarships are available to any full-time student entering a graduate program. Students from any discipline can apply for these scholarships
- Students must be registered in any full-time graduate program at Lakehead University
- must have at least an A- (80% in the last 20 half courses (for Master’s applicants) or an A- (80%) in all graduate level courses (for Doctoral applicants)
- Students must submit an unofficial transcript as part of this application.
To apply for this scholarship, complete and submit the following award:
- Download the Graduate Entrance Scholarship application form (PDF)
- Apply through https://myawards.lakeheadu.ca/
Note: Completing this form completes your application for ALL Graduate Entrance Scholarships
Applications will not be accepted until after January 1, 2017.