The Graduate Entrance Bursary provides students with the opportunity to receive one of many general graduate-level bursaries. These general bursaries are available to any full-time student currently in or entering a graduate program. Students from any discipline or area of study can apply for these bursaries by completing the Graduate Entrance Bursary application form.
Completing and submitting the Graduate Entrance Bursary automatically completes your application for many of Lakehead University's internal awards; however, some awards require additional information or materials so be sure to read the individual application requirements.
- Be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant who has lived in Ontario for at least twelve consecutive months
- Registered in a full-time graduate program
- Must demonstrate financial need
To apply to all applicable awards, complete and submit the following form:
- Download the Graduate Entrance Bursary application form (PDF)
- Apply through https://myawards.lakeheadu.ca/
Note: This application form above will include the student in ALL entrance bursaries.
Application will not be accepted until after January 1, 2017.